Love yourself before you can Live your life











Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's It All About??


My blog is to show people that you can do anything. I am not a veteran in the fitness world...just a beginer. So exploring is my thing! I am reading all kinds of interesting books on different lifestyles. Right now I am reading 'The Kind Diet' by Alicia Silverstone. It is amazing! She is a vegan...so I am trying to incorporate some vegan eating into my day to day. So far not too bad, a little difficult. However if I can do it so can you.


I will be posting recipes I try and ones I create. Also posting some new workout ideas and things I am trying and really like. It is just an honest following of me exploring what is out there in the world of fitness and healthy eating. I am currently in the midst of getting certified as a personal trainer, and soon after that I will take a nutrition course. Please feel free to ask any questions...and if you want to know about any of the services I offer (personal training, lifestyle coaching) you can drop me a post or an e-mail!


In Love and Fitness...

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment